Sunday, March 23, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!!

A big thanks to Penelope who has dragged us kicking and screaming into the world of Blogs... who would have thought it was so easy!!
We will be using this blog to keep everyone abreast of our movements (wind dependant of course) and feel free to comment at any time...
Apparently you can have it email you when we update it but I haven't worked out that bit yet (yes Penelope, I was paying attention but there was quite a bit of information in a short scape of time!)
Anyway, sit back and relax and enjoy a fun filled tour of the sunny (hopefully) Mediterranean with us

6 comments:

Ruahine said...

Great stuff guys! Looking forward to following your progress.

Sarah said...

I feel quite different now that I have taken part in a blog, it is quite rejuvenating.... perhaps I will soon be able to understand my 17 year old son who lives his life through the internet!

Unknown said...

Love blogging and will love following your adventure.
Frances

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So what are you going to do with Bracken? Is she going to be the cabin dog?

Coolchange said...

Glad to see you are enjoying the blog already... we will try and be good and keep it updated!