Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Live from Bramble...

Hi from Bramble now residing at the "as seen on TV" remote doggie spa!
I'm trying to be good!! Had a terrifying team building exercise - 4 hrs in a bedford truck, but I coped really well once my mentors turned my blanket round and put it over my head!!!
I've only been to the naughty room a couple of times.....ooops!!! Those damn sneaky cats shouldn't tell tales on me!! & not MY fault the chickens looked like suicidal leamings - I was only trying to offer them guidance!!!
My inital hunger strike didn't work, so I relented and ate everything!! Reverse phsycology.
Up side though. My luxury lodge (build by my Dad & furnished by my Mum - luv ya!!) is pretty good for time out. Have to share my bed with my sister (tasha), niece (porsche), a weird cat phobic heading dog (floss) strange brown dog that must be trialing for the canine special olympics (goldie)random cats & Sacha (pretty cool person really!)
I've been promised a new outside rug, so I to look like Paris Hilton & the in crowd!! (My whanau have become so fashion concious - hello when you're called Porsche what do you expect??).
I've been frontlined! Not what you think - just they have some nasty little suckers called fleas up North...ooochy...
Well that's it from me! Having a great time here. Will update my adventures again soon. Bramble

No comments: