As we sit here writing this we can feel our arteries straining as much as our belt buckles. It's the curse of the full english breakfast you see... sausage, egg, bacon, tomato, mushrooms and beans if your lucky. It seems so rude to refuse, particularly if you are bed and breakfasting it and besides you have to get your monies worth! However, I have to say that this, combined with good beer, pub lunches and and a distinct lack of excercise, may soon have a drastic effect on our trim(ish) figures so much so we are thinking of increasing the excercise at the very least!We have had a busy few days and thanks to all those who have let us rest our weary heads in your beds. We have travelled from Horsham to Ivinghoe Aston, Chichester to Southampton, the New Forest to Hereford and now to Brigg, not to mention and the places in between.
We seen boats, boats and more boats... we have seen big boats, small boats, small boats that are big inside and big boats that are even bigger!! So far it's a race between a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32.2, a Beneteau Oceanis 350 and a Bavaria 32 for top spot. I can hear Graham's startled intake of breath from here, damn modern tippy GRP plastic fantastics, but suprisingly enough they just seem to fit the bill on the airyness etc required for med sailing but we will let you know once we have seen the rest!!
Anyway there is a big Sunday roast to finish digesting so I will have to go... If your wondering Murray is completing this task in repose whilst checking his eyelids for leaks...
1 comment:
I am just loving your blogs. Have to admit work colleagues are wondering why I am laughing so hard at times!!! Wow it sounds like you've seen afew boats. I just hope you find the one you want!! Take care Penelope
Post a Comment